As we approach the seventh anniversary of the Armenian Poetry Project, and have put to bed the third annual poetry writing competition, we pledge to continue researching and sharing the best Armenian poetry, using state of the art technology. We remain the only website to provide audio and text RSS feeds of poems written by Armenians, as well as contemporary authors on Armenian subject matters.
We continue providing all internet surfers free access to the webpage and audio downloads 24/7/365 via RSS, Twitter and iTunes.
One thing that won't change will be APP's broad spectrum:
- gems by authors from the 19th century to the present
- an index of authors and countries
- experimental works by contemporary authors
- introduction of budding authors, including the ASA/APP poetry competition winners.
- different languages of expression, mostly Armenian, English or French, with translations provided whenever possible
This project is curated and produced by Lola Koundakjian in New York. To contact APP, send an email to: ArmenianPoetryProject[at]gmail[dot]com.
Please consider making a donation via Paypal.com by clicking on the button below.
հայերէն՝ To view the Armenian characters, setup your browser to view UNICODE (UTF-8) as the character's encoding.
This is a feedburner validator
We are proud to be ranked on the Hyetopia.com site.