Friday, September 04, 2026

Ռազմիկ Դաւոյեան: ՏԽՈՒՐ ԵՐԳ

Պիտի այսպէս նստեմ տխուր
իմ չգրած երգերի դէմ,
պիտի այսպէս նստեմ տխուր
իմ չբռնած ձեռքերի դէմ:

Պիտի նրանց հոգու համար
վառեմ մոմեր ոսկեդեղին,
պիտի թափեմ ծաղկաթերթեր
նրանց անոյշ ու տաք հողին:

Նրանց համար պիտի անծա՜յր,
մաքու՜ր, մաքու՜ր երկինք բանամ.-
այնքան պիտի յիշեմ նրանց,
որ Յուշն ապրի, Ես՝ մահանամ:

Յետոյ անցնեն անթիւ օրեր,
յիշեն այս Յուշն արարողիս,
յետոյ թաւիշ ծաղկաթերթեր
թափեն անոյշ ու տաք հողիս:


Ռազմիկ Դաւոյեան, 1940-2022


A SAD SONG


I shall sit in sorrow
Before the words I never wrote,
I shall sit in sorrow
Before the hands I never held.

I shall light yellow-gold candles
For the peace of their souls,
I shall scatter flower petals
Over their sweet and warm tombs.

I shall open an endless
Pure sky in their honor –
I shall think of them
Until the memory lives and I die.

And countless days later
I, the creator of this memory, shall be remembered,
Then, velvet flower petals shall be scattered
Upon my sweet and warm tomb.




Razmik Davoyan, 1940-2022
Translated by Armine Tamrazyan

No comments: